*** IMPORTANT ***
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW SOME SEEDS CAN TAKE 7 DAYS BEFORE THEY SPLIT OPEN WHILE OTHER SEEDS OPEN WITHIN 48 HOURS. SO IF YOU FOLLOWED THESE STEPS AND THE SEEDS DON’T OPEN IN 2 DAYS LEAVE THEM GOING FOR 7 DAYS.
You need the following items and this process produces a near 100% germination success rate.
- Paper towels , any kind that’s none scented
- Zip Lock Bag
- A box of any kinda as the seeds need to be put into a pitch black container during germination processes
- Fold the paper towel if it’s too large to fit in the zip lock bag.
- Once paper towel is folded completely soak it in water that is PH balanced to 6.0
- Scarify your seeds, then place them into the paper towel and fold the paper towel like a book as if you put seeds into the middle of a books pages
- Now place this paper towel with seeds into the zip-lock bag, and put the zip lock bag into the box so no light gets to the seeds
- Leave the box in a warm place around 75F – 80F absolutely don’t let the seeds during this process get cold
- Wait 3 entire days then check on the seeds they should be split open, you want them to grow at least a 1/2inch tail before planting them into soil, or other grow medium. This process will produce the highest rates of germination with seeds from our experiences.