*** IMPORTANT ***
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW SOME SEEDS CAN TAKE 7 DAYS BEFORE THEY SPLIT OPEN WHILE OTHER SEEDS OPEN WITHIN 48 HOURS. SO IF YOU FOLLOWED THESE STEPS AND THE SEEDS DON’T OPEN IN 2 DAYS LEAVE THEM GOING FOR 7 DAYS.
You need the following items and this process produces a near 100% germination success rate.
- Paper towels , any kind that’s none scented
- Zip Lock Bag
- A box of any kinda as the seeds need to be put into a pitch black container during germination processes
- Fold the paper towel if it’s too large to fit in the zip lock bag.
- Once paper towel is folded completely soak it in water that is PH balanced to 6.0
- Scarify your seeds, then place them into the paper towel and fold the paper towel like a book as if you put seeds into the middle of a books pages
- Now place this paper towel with seeds into the zip-lock bag, and put the zip lock bag into the box so no light gets to the seeds
- Leave the box in a warm place around 75F – 80F absolutely don’t let the seeds during this process get cold
- Wait 3 entire days then check on the seeds they should be split open, you want them to grow at least a 1/2inch tail before planting them into soil, or other grow medium. This process will produce the highest rates of germination with seeds from our experiences.
WE ARE IN THE USA, SO IF YOU ARE IN THE USA, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ORDER IN 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS.