*** IMPORTANT ***
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW SOME SEEDS CAN TAKE 7 DAYS BEFORE THEY SPLIT OPEN WHILE OTHER SEEDS OPEN WITHIN 48 HOURS. SO IF YOU FOLLOWED THESE STEPS AND THE SEEDS DON’T OPEN IN 2 DAYS LEAVE THEM GOING FOR 7 DAYS.
- Scarify your seeds first and foremost as we do not sand tumble them to remove the resin layer so that our seeds have long shelf life. If you don’t scarify them they may not sprout \ pop up for days if at all. To do this take a container and fill it with some sand and dirt you grab off the ground and put it into a container and put your seeds in the container. Now shake the container for about a minute or two. The sand and little pebbles colliding into the seeds will remove the resin layer on the seed. This resin layer acts like a wax coating and can make your seeds not pop up for days at a time if at all making them seem like a dead seed. Mother nature normally will scarify seeds naturally but to improve your success rate for indoor potted grows we suggest this technique.
- Once you scarify the seeds we suggest placing them into a cool room or refrigerator (NOT FREEZER FREEZING WILL KILL THE SEEDS). Leave the seeds in absolute darkness during this cold period. This tricks the seed into thinking it is winter.
- After 24 hours of cold and darkness, place the seeds into a glass of water, keep this glass of water in the dark as well for 24 hours allowing the seeds to soak and the water can activate sprouting hormones.
- Now place the seeds into soil, or some prefer rooting cubes or rock wool cubes. Once you have placed the seeds into the starter grow medium. Place them in a room or cloning chamber set to 75 degrees F. This warm area also needs to be pitch black dark for exactly 2 days to 7 days. Some seeds split open in 2 days while others may take a full week to split open. Keep them wet and moist. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PEEK ON THE SEEDS THIS CAN CAUSE FROZEN\STUNTED SEEDS IF LEFT IN THE LIGHT FOR TOO LONG .
WE ARE IN THE USA, SO IF YOU ARE IN THE USA, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ORDER IN 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS.
♦ We are in the USA, our bank is not, so if you are using a “banking debit card” and your transaction fails, simply call your bank and tell them to authorize your debit card for “international purchases.”
♦ Our Customers Prefer the security of the “My Vanilla Reloadable” Prepaid International Visa or MasterCard. (This card is black in color) Here’s how to get yours:
- (1) Simply pick up a card ($3.95) from Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, 7-11, Speedway or Rite Aid.
- (2) Present your card and cash to the cashier.
- (3) As the cashier rings up the sale, funds are directly loaded to your prepaid card. Then you are ready to Shop everywhere that Visa and MasterCard is accepted!
- You can NOW make Safe and Secure International purchases at millions of locations worldwide, online and in-store including our NukeHeads purchase and check-out system, and even pay bills with your new card. Click here for “My Vanilla” Pre-Paid Card details
♦ We also accept Western Union or Money Gram payments! Your Purchase Total must be over 100$ USD minimum as we must send staff to pick up the money and it’s costly time-wise on us; hence minimum is 100$ for this transaction type.