CLICK IMAGE TO BUY OUR EC METER TO BE ABLE TO MEASURE HOW MUCH NUTRIENTS YOU NEED TO FEED YOUR PLANTS AND HOW MUCH NUTRIENTS IS IN THE SOIL ALREADY.
**** WARNING THE JEDI FEEDING SCHEDULE WORKS WITH OUR NUTRIENTS IT MAY NOT WITH OTHER NUTRIENTS ****
THE JEDI FEEDING SCHEDULE TAUGHT BELOW IS ONLY TO BE USED WITH OUR NUKEHEADS FLOWER POWER PACKAGE NUTRIENTS BUY IT HERE OR CLICK ON THE IMAGE !!
BASIC NO INSTRUMENTS FEEDING SCHEDULE – THE JEDI FEEDING TECHNIQUE !
- Week 1 – SEEDLING STAGE – Upon a seedling popping out of the soil with a seed cap still attached you can feed our VEG nutrients. Mix one scoop per 2 gallons of water ( Measure to .6 EC level / about 300ppm ).
- Week 2 – Just water the plants and check the soil PH maintaining a 6.0 – 6.5PH range. If you do not have a soil PH meter you can buy it on AMAZON BY CLICKING HERE, or get it at a lower cost BY BUYING IT FROM OUR WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE !
- Week 3 – Feed using 2 scoops per 2 gallons ( This mixture feeds on average about four 5 gallon potted plants ) Measure EC level of this mixture to a 1.0 EC and measure the PH of the solution. Use PH up or Down as necessary to get the PH at 6.5 then feed to your plants.
- Week 4 – Water the plants and check the soil PH make sure the soil PH is between 6.0 and 6.5 if your not sure how to raise or lower soil PH watch this video by CLICKING HERE.
- Week 5 – Feed 2 scoops per 1 gallon ( HEAVY DOSE ) again, this feeds about four 5gallon pots .. so if you got 8 plants in 5gallon pots, simply do this twice etc. ( Measure the plants soil if the soil is still within a .7 – 1.2 EC level then don’t even feed the plant any nutrients. Only WATER IT )
- Week 6 – WATER ( By now your auto’s should be triggered into bloom, and for most indoor grows your photo-periods should be started in 12/12 ) ( Take another soil EC measurement and see if your within .7 – 1.2 EC ) if you are simply water the plant more water do not add any more nutrients. You’ll nutes last a while so avoid temptations to feed and feed. That’s what EC readings are for !
- Week 7 – FEED 2 SCOOPS OF BLOOM PER 1 GALLON ( Big Change up in feeding for week 7 in bloom with an auto, but if vegging with a photo still do 2 scoops per 1 gallon ) ! ( For those of you who graduated your grow game, and are using our NukeHeads EC meter. When measuring If your EC level is above 1.0 then entirely ignore this step, and only water the plant ). For an auto entering into bloom this is the week you introduce the bloom nutrients, and you will no longer use the veg nutrients feed 2 scoops of bloom per 2 gallons and feed. For photo-period Marijuana plants continue feeding them Veg until you enter your 12/12 cycle. Be sure to keep your photo periods in pure darkness for 48 hours before you provide them 12/12 lighting cycles to make them trigger into bloom faster. For the first two weeks of a photo-period entering bloom only WATER the plant until you see it showing signs of buds. Once buds show usually 2 weeks after you start them into the 12/12 light cycle then you can begin feeding them our BLOOM nutrients and also our Maple Sugar Bud Booster ” CLICK HERE TO BUY THE BUD BOOSTER ” .
- Week 8 – Water only (Most Auto’s will be finished up by this time , but your photo-period may be going the full 10-11 weeks with some genetics ) ( Take an EC measurement again .. let’s reduce EC under 1.0 by heavily watering the plants and adding no nutrients ).
- Week 9 – 1 scoop of bloom per 2 gallons ( light feeding before finishing out ) ( EC Measure the plants again, if the EC gets to 1.0 or below 1.0 go ahead and introduce the NukeHeads Plutonium Bloom, raise the soils EC to 1.5EC as we are lighly introducing the bloom nutrients ).
- Week 10 – Water Only ( This keeps roots cleaned up from salt build up as there is still plenty of nutrients in your soil ) / Harvest the plant if trichomes look ready Measure EC and were trying to get EC under 1.0 we want it within .1 – .8 ( low as possible which means we shed out all the nutes and we are starving the buds of nutes because we don’t’ wanna smoke nutes still in buds 🙂
- Week 11 – Water only ( This keeps roots cleaned up from salt build up as there is still plenty of nutrients in your soil ) / Harvest the plant if trichomes look ready Again, measure EC we should see it reducing during these three flush weeks where were only watering and not adding nutrients
- Week 12 – Water Only ( This keeps roots cleaned up from salt build up as there is still plenty of nutrients in your soil ) / Harvest the plant if trichomes look ready Again, measure EC we should see it reducing during these three flush weeks where were only watering and not adding nutrients
BY THIS POINT YOUR PLANT SHOULD BE DONE IN MOST INDOOR SETTINGS IF YOU ARE GROWING OUTDOOR SIMPLY READ BELOW, IF YOU ARE AN INDOOR GROWER YOU STILL NEED TO READ BELOW !
THE FAMOUS JEDI FEEDING TECHNIQUE ( NO INSTRUMENTS )
The mastery Jedi arts of using the NukeHeads Nutrients will make you more in touch with your plants than any other nutrient on the planet. Below is the teachings from master grower Cody Oebel on the most simplest way using our nutrients to grow big huge buds and healthy plants that are not under-fed or over-fed, but fed to perfection !
-From Cody Oebel
Ok, so you got your NukeHeads Flower Power Package you can’t wait to begin boosting your plants health and growth as well as grow some most awesome buds. Your hoping for some calendar and scheduling to feed with but I’m going to quantum leap you past that ritual, and bring you to the Jedi level right here on this page of how and when to feed your plants. This teaching applies with general nutrients use and cannabis, but you will find that this technique works flawless with the NukeHeads Flower Power Package…. let’s get right too it.
WATER WATER WATER your plants, most say lightly water, we say drench them and keep them wet unless you have powdery mildew problems. Any time your plants are getting discolored or seem to freeze in growing, flood them with water to flush out anything that might be causing them to stunt on you.
Below is a LEAF COLOR feed technique you will master using this websites nutrients and growing amazing weed.
It’s pretty freaking simple too :). So, how do you know when to feed and when not to feed ?
SIMPLE !! When your plants leaves are too dark green you absolutely do not want to feed them any more nutrients.
The ONLY thing you want to feed them is water until they lighten up to that ” Perfect ” green coloration.
I’ll use photos below to help you visualize. If your plants are lighter green to lime green, they are hungry and need
more NukeHeads Flower Power Package; specifically nitrogens during veg state, or phosphorous and potash during
bloom. Without getting technical, LIME GREEN\LIGHT GREEN == Plant need to be fed DARK GREEN == PLANT HAS PLENTY OF FOOD OR TOO MUCH ONLY WATER THEM GREEN == PLANT IS PERFECTLY FED WAIT A WEEK AND GIVE THEM NUTRITION.
EASIEST SCHEDULING ? FEEED ONE SATURDAY , ON THE NEXT SATURDAY JUST WATER THEM, ON THE SATURDAY AFTER THAT FEED THEM AGAIN ! There … now isn’t that just easy ?? Get this 🙂 It’s so easy that most wouldn’t realize how easy it is and why your growing such huge buds and how are you doing it without writing stuff down ?? Tell them ” I just go a sense with weed and these NukeHead nutrients ” 🙂
This lime green / light green plant below
is not getting enough nutrients and possibly not enough light as well.
Be sure to have a PAR level in veg at least 400 PAR, and in bloom 600 – 950 PAR (if using synthetic lighting and not the sun).
This plant leaf is a straight GREEN is PERFECT !!! You want to try to keep them like this the entire time but a shade darker wont hurt either.
This DARK green leaf below means too much nutrients .. way too much. Avoid this in budding or you might get small buds, hermi females, as this is stressful on the plant if done too much. When your leafs are this color you only want to water the plants until they lighten up and turn just regular ole plain GREEN. Now purple strains that turn dark make this trickier, but this information provided stays the same. Use your eyes, nose and instincts with your plants feeding to dial it in perfectly and then my son …. you have gained Jedi Mastery over cannabis feeding with the NukeHeads Flower Power Package.
USING INSTRUMENTS TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR PLANTS ARE EATING AND HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO FEED THEM. READ BELOW
Weeks 4-8 feed an EC of 1.3 ( You will now be switching over to bloom around this time if your an indoor grower )
When you enter bloom time begin a dosing of 1.5 for the first two weeks, then increase to an EC of 2.0 you can allow it to float between 1.5 and 2.0
The last 10 days of the last week as you see trichomes maturity if your growing in soil feed only water no nutrients.
The last two weeks if your growing in hydroponics do the following. Drop EC from 2.0 to 1.0 for 7 days, Then the remaining 7 days keep a very low EC of about .3. Then the day you plant to chop and harvest. Dump your reservoir and fill it with pure water nothing else give the plants 5hours of pure water under high strength lighting, and now your ready to chop the plants. Were simply trying to reduce heavy metals in the buds and stored of carbs. ( Obviously these instructions to any expert or even intermediate hydroponics grower can be changed and shifted on a per plant basis nothing is exact here just a template path of instructions to guide you ). NukeHeads is 100% all about using your human senses and being one with your plants needs.