KONGS ARE BACK IN STOCK ! THERE IS TWO VERSIONS A RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL.
- Residential KONG is model KONG V1R
- Commercial KONG is model KONG V1C
NUKEHEADS KONG GROW LIGHT – YOU WILL NEED GODZILLA TO HELP YOU LIFT AND INSTALL THIS 43lb MONSTER GROW LIGHT !
STILL TESTING THIS DESIGN WE WILL BEGIN
MASS PRODUCTION DURING MARCH 2021. DURING LAUNCH WERE DOING SMALLER COUNTS UNTIL WE GET OUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT FOR A LOAN TO LAUNCH PRODUCTION ON A 1000 UNITS+
UNIT PRICE WILL BE: 1700$ USD
( LAUNCH PRICE SPECIAL AT 750$ )
- The KONG V1R is the Residential version. It comes with a remote control to program the timer, and turn on or off the VEG/BLOOM it does NOT HAVE DIMMING and it does NOT HAVE NETWORK CONTROLS for a grow light controller
- The KONG V1C is our commercial version. It DOES HAVE DIMMING. it DOES NOT have an IR remote control feature. It has a two channel board control system. It is slightly brighter due to more SMD diodes. It also has a network controller card.
The KONG V1C is not yet in stock or added to our inventory as we undergo manufacture research and development changes. We are soon going to list the V1C. In fact, due to the nature the KONG V1R residential relies on the IR remote control if you lose your remote control it can be a month and half for us to order you a replacement due to the limitations and bounds we have with the device pairing and manufacturers. DONT LOSE YOUR IR REMOTE CONTROL OR YOU WILL LOSE CONTROL OF THE LIGHT ! With the commercial version of KONG which is set to entirely replace the residential model in which we will ONLY offer the commercial version once we release it. The light can be manually controlled, or network controlled via light controller using RJ12 connection phone ports. This allows a person to connect 200 grow lights to a controller and control the dimming, on/off timings of 200 grow lights all at once ! We will soon be listing the grow light controller for now we are staging video’s and instructions on how to use it etc..
- HUGE GROW LIGHT BIGGER THAN ANY BAR STYLE GROW LIGHT DESIGN THAT EXISTS
- Samsung LM301H+ LM301b mixture + Far Red and UV (osrams 660nm) ( Yes Yes we could have went with 100% LM301H diodes, but the efficiency difference isn’t economical to keep this light under 1000$ USD ) – Cody O, owner of NukeHeads
- 800 TRUE WATTS OF POWER DRAW … yeah like everything NukeHeads does, we go bigger, badder, brighter, at a better price than the competition. The KONG’s are a monster you’ll need Godzilla to help you install one !
- RF BOARD WITH REMOTE CONTROL comes with remote
- SPECTRUM IS DESIGNED AFTER RESEARCH DONE HERE AT NUKEHEADS USING SPECTRORADIOMETERS AND YEARS OF CANNABIS GROW SCIENCES APPLIED