THE JEDI FEEDING SCHEDULE TAUGHT BELOW IS ONLY TO BE USED WITH OUR NUKEHEADS FLOWER POWER PACKAGE NUTRIENTS BUY IT HERE OR CLICK ON THE IMAGE !!
BASIC FEEDING SCHEDULE – BELOW EXPLAINS THE JEDI FEEDING TECHNIQUE !
- Week 1 – SEEDLING STAGE – Upon a seedling popping out of the soil with a seed cap still attached you can feed our VEG nutrients. Mix one scoop per 2 gallons of water ( or 200ppm if hydroponics / EC equivalency ).
- Week 2 – Just water the plants and check the soil PH maintaining a 6.0 – 6.5PH range. If you do not have a soil PH meter you can buy it on AMAZON BY CLICKING HERE, or get it at a lower cost BY BUYING IT FROM OUR WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE !
- Week 3 – Feed using 2 scoops per 2 gallons ( This mixture feeds on average about four 5 gallon potted plants ) if hydroponics ( add one scoop per 5 gallons of water and measure PPM/EC ) PPM / EC should be about 250-300ppm each week from this point on you should rise up 50-80ppm monitoring EC/PPM daily.
- Week 4 – Water the plants and check the soil PH make sure the soil PH is between 6.0 and 6.5 if your not sure how to raise or lower soil PH watch this video by CLICKING HERE.
- Week 5 – Feed 2 scoops per 1 gallon ( HEAVY DOSE ) again, this feeds about four 5gallon pots .. so if you got 8 plants in 5gallon pots, simply do this twice etc..
- Week 6 – WATER ( By now your auto’s should be triggered into bloom, and for most indoor grows your photo-periods should be started in 12/12 )
- Week 7 – FEED 2 SCOOPS OF BLOOM PER 1 GALLON ( Big Change up in feeding for week 7 in bloom with an auto, but if vegging with a photo still do 2 scoops per 1 gallon ) ! For an auto entering into bloom this is the week you introduce the bloom nutrients, and you will no longer use the veg nutrients feed 2 scoops of bloom per 2 gallons and feed. For photo-period Marijuana plants continue feeding them Veg until you enter your 12/12 cycle. Be sure to keep your photo periods in pure darkness for 48 hours before you provide them 12/12 lighting cycles to make them trigger into bloom faster. For the first two weeks of a photo-period entering bloom only WATER the plant until you see it showing signs of buds. Once buds show usually 2 weeks after you start them into the 12/12 light cycle then you can begin feeding them our VEG nutrients and also our Maple Sugar Bud Booster ” CLICK HERE TO BUY THE BUD BOOSTER ” .
- Week 8 – Water only (Most Auto’s will be finished up by this time , but your photo-period may be going the full 10-11 weeks with some genetics )
- Week 9 – 1 scoop of bloom per 2 gallons ( light feeding before finishing out )
- Week 10 – Water Only ( This keeps roots cleaned up from salt build up as there is still plenty of nutrients in your soil ) / Harvest the plant if trichomes look ready
- Week 11 – Water only ( This keeps roots cleaned up from salt build up as there is still plenty of nutrients in your soil ) / Harvest the plant if trichomes look ready
- Week 12 – Water Only ( This keeps roots cleaned up from salt build up as there is still plenty of nutrients in your soil ) / Harvest the plant if trichomes look ready
BY THIS POINT YOUR PLANT SHOULD BE DONE IN MOST INDOOR SETTINGS IF YOU ARE GROWING OUTDOOR SIMPLY READ BELOW, IF YOU ARE AN INDOOR GROWER YOU STILL NEED TO READ BELOW !
THE FAMOUS JEDI FEEDING TECHNIQUE
The mastery Jedi arts of using the NukeHeads Nutrients will make you more in touch with your plants than any other nutrient on the planet. Below is the teachings from master grower Cody Oebel on the most simplest way using our nutrients to grow big huge buds and healthy plants that are not under-fed or over-fed, but fed to perfection !
-From Cody Oebel
Ok, so you got your NukeHeads Flower Power Package you can’t wait to begin boosting your plants health and growth as well as grow some most awesome buds. Your hoping for some calendar and scheduling to feed with but I’m going to quantum leap you past that ritual, and bring you to the Jedi level right here on this page of how and when to feed your plants. This teaching applies with general nutrients use and cannabis, but you will find that this technique works flawless with the NukeHeads Flower Power Package…. let’s get right too it.
WATER WATER WATER your plants, most say lightly water, we say drench them and keep them wet unless you have powdery mildew problems. Any time your plants are getting discolored or seem to freeze in growing, flood them with water to flush out anything that might be causing them to stunt on you.
Below is a LEAF COLOR feed technique you will master using this websites nutrients and growing amazing weed.
It’s pretty freaking simple too :). So, how do you know when to feed and when not to feed ?
SIMPLE !! When your plants leaves are too dark green you absolutely do not want to feed them any more nutrients.
The ONLY thing you want to feed them is water until they lighten up to that ” Perfect ” green coloration.
I’ll use photos below to help you visualize. If your plants are lighter green to lime green, they are hungry and need
more NukeHeads Flower Power Package; specifically nitrogens during veg state, or phosphorous and potash during
bloom. Without getting technical, LIME GREEN\LIGHT GREEN == Plant need to be fed DARK GREEN == PLANT HAS PLENTY OF FOOD OR TOO MUCH ONLY WATER THEM GREEN == PLANT IS PERFECTLY FED WAIT A WEEK AND GIVE THEM NUTRITION.
EASIEST SCHEDULING ? FEEED ONE SATURDAY , ON THE NEXT SATURDAY JUST WATER THEM, ON THE SATURDAY AFTER THAT FEED THEM AGAIN ! There … now isn’t that just easy ?? Get this 🙂 It’s so easy that most wouldn’t realize how easy it is and why your growing such huge buds and how are you doing it without writing stuff down ?? Tell them ” I just go a sense with weed and these NukeHead nutrients ” 🙂
This lime green / light green plant below
is not getting enough nutrients and possibly not enough light as well.
Be sure to have a PAR level in veg at least 400 PAR, and in bloom 600 – 950 PAR (if using synthetic lighting and not the sun).
This plant leaf is a straight GREEN is PERFECT !!! You want to try to keep them like this the entire time but a shade darker wont hurt either.
This DARK green leaf below means too much nutrients .. way too much. Avoid this in budding or you might get small buds, hermi females, as this is stressful on the plant if done too much. When your leafs are this color you only want to water the plants until they lighten up and turn just regular ole plain GREEN. Now purple strains that turn dark make this trickier, but this information provided stays the same. Use your eyes, nose and instincts with your plants feeding to dial it in perfectly and then my son …. you have gained Jedi Mastery over cannabis feeding with the NukeHeads Flower Power Package.
We are located in the USA, our bank is not. If you are using a “banking debit card” and your transaction fails, call your bank and tell them to authorize your card for “international purchases” as this is usually the solution.
Our Customers Prefer the “MY Vanilla Reloadable” International Pre-Paid Visa/Mastercard. This is a proven Safe and Secure Payment method. Simply purchase one from Walgreens, CVS Walmart, 7-11 & Speedway, add your funds and Shop! You can then make Safe and Secure International purchases at millions of locations worldwide, online and in-store. A Fast, Simple and Secure Solution! Click here for “My Vanilla” Pre-Paid Card details
We also accept Western Union or Money Gram payments! Purchase total must be over 100$ USD minimum as we must send someone to pick the money up and it’s costly time wise on us; hence minimum is 100$ for this transaction type.